Good choice! Budapest Hop-on Hop-off city bus tours.
Budapest hop-on hop-off open top bus tours and prices.
Your wonderful trip to Budapest
Budapest is the capital of Hungary, located on the picturesque banks of the Danube River. During its long history, this city has created its unique flavor and has become one of the most attractive capitals of Europe in terms of tourism.
Taking into account tourists ' different tastes, there have been developed three types of tours in Budapest. Each tour consists of a well-planned program, which includes the most impressive attractions in the city. A combined tour includes red double-decker buses and boats, which gives you the opportunity to see the city both from the bus and the boat. During the excursion you will see the famous St. Stephen's Basilica, the majestic Parliament House, New York Palace and many other attractions. The majority of our guests think that the combined tour is the best way to see the city for the first time.
The classic bus tour, which lasts for 2 hours, includes 22 stops. During the tour you can use the service Hop on - Hop off and get off the bus at any bus stop, taking the advice of the audio guide. Then you can wait for the next red bus at the nearest bus stop and continue the tour.
The benefits of bus tours in Budapest are:
• Opportunity to choose the most convenient type of tour.
• All tours include the main attractions: Fisherman's Bastion, Parliament House, St. Stephen's Basilica, Castle Hill, Opera House, Buda Caste, etc…
• You can make your own schedule due to the system Hop on - Hop off;
• Audio guide in 16 languages;
• A map, a newsletter and headphones for free;
• Comfortable buses and boats, professional drivers and guides.
A tour in Budapest by a red double-decker bus is a modern and affordable way to explore the city.