Free On-board Wi-Fi. Get connected as you tour around the city, even upload selfies, enjoy!
A child ticket is available for children between the ages of 5 - 15. Children under 5 may travel free of charge.
Nice choice! Hanoi Hop-On Hop-Off Bus on a double-decker
Included with the ticket
1 or 2 days Hop-on, hop-off
Explore Hanoi at your own pace.
Our hop-on, hop-off bus tours give you the freedom to explore Istanbul's landmarks for as little or as long as you like. Hop off the tour as many times as you like within the validity period of your ticket, and simply hop back on the bus when you're ready.
Available in 10 languages.
Educational and informative pre-recorded commentary is available in your choice of languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Vietnam. Complimentary earphones are also provided.
See all the top landmarks
You'll see the best sights with Hanoi hop-on hop-off bus.
Our routes are carefully designed to take you to Hanoi’s most famous landmarks. 13 DESTINATIONS go through over 20 FAMOUS LANDMARKS: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc - Hoan Kiem Lake, St. Joseph Church, Hanoi Tower, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda.
Free one way bus ticket from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi
When you purchase the 48 hours ticket to Hop-on Hop-off bus, you get the free ride from the airport to Hanoi.
You must see this
Tour duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Frequency: Every 1-30 minutes
Audio guide commentary language: English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Vietnam.
Meeting point/ First stop/ Starting point:
Mon – Fri: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoan Kiem Lake (No.1 Dinh Tien Hoang st.)
Sat - Sun: Hanoi Opera House (No. 1 Trang Tien St.)
The tour starts from here:
1Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square (Mon-Fri) / Hanoi Opera House (Sat, Sun)Hàng Đào, Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110213, / Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000,
Tickets on sale for hop-on hop-off bus in Hanoi: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus.
Hanoi City Tour Hop on - Hop off is a flexible and convenient ways for tourists to get around and visit top attractions in Hanoi with a choice of Open Big Bus. Tour 01 of Hanoi City Tour Hop on-Hop off has a route through 25 streets with 13 stops, allowing visitors to enjoy 30 unique passing top sights of Hanoi, and to explore and experience the City in their own ways.
WHERE TO HOP-ON AND HOP-OFF
Due to the same route to the walking streets of Hanoi, the Stop #1 of the route of Hanoi City Tour Hop on - Hop off is arranged in following schedule:
Monday to Fridey: Starting location - Hoan Kiem Lake (except for time for walking street around Hoan Kiem Lake in weekdays)
Saturday and Sunday: Next to the Opera House - Hanoi Opera House (During time for walking street around Hoan Kiem Lake in weekends)
10 INTERESTING FEATURES OF TRAVEL LINE
- Bus allows guests to enjoy best view of the City from above. The bus has a nice design, pure tourist characteristics and easy to recognize. In addition, it is equipped with free Wi-Fi to help visitors sharing experiences, livestreaming images and memorable moments in their journey.
- Famous iconic sights, historic and cultural attractions are available for visitors with a wealth of interesting information. Especially for those visitors who first visit Hanoi, they don’t have to spend too much time and can easily choose, then find a way of transportation and tour guide.
- Visitors can join a city tour at any stopping location in the itinerary, not necessarily at the first departure location.
- Hop on - Hop off is the initiative and cheap sightseeing type of city tours. Passengers can choose any stop with their time frame and catch the next bus to continue their itinerary.
- Hop on Hop - Hop off moves continuously with 30 minutes each trip, even having only one guest. Visitors will prefer to stay in a place without being constrained by time and then actively take the next bus to continue their sightseeing itinerary.
- Visitors can start your journey at any time between 9am and 5pm, with ticket valid for 4 hours, 24 hours or 48 hours.
- Hop on-Hop off is equipped with automatic multilingual interpretation system: Vietnamese, English, Chinese, French, Bahasa, Korean, Japanese, Russian, German, Spanish and many other languages. It benefits for many individuals or groups of different nationalities with the same journey.
- The ticketing system is convenient for all travelers, from online ticket purchase on our website or ticket buying through travel agencies, domestic, hotels, apartments, at the airport, at the attractions, or even on the bus.
- A civilized tour. The standard high quality tour with stable – price - ticket, regardless of holidays, high or low tourist season. Tour guides will help visitors to choose the language and bring the most friendly customer service.
- With the Hanoi City Tour Hop on - Hop off, visitors have the opportunity to enjoy promotions, discounts, gifts for many products such as airport transfers, entrance tickets to attractions, food vouchers, hotels,…
Meeting point| Bus Stops:
First stop/ Starting point:
1) Mon – Fri: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoan Kiem Lake (No.1 Dinh Tien Hoang st.)
Sat -Sun: Hanoi Opera House (No. 1 Trang Tien St.)
2) No. 4B Trang Thi St.
Nearby attraction: St. Joseph’s Cathedral (No. 40 Nha Chung St.)
3) Vietnam Military Museum (No. 28A Dien Bien Phu St.)
4) Opposite The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (No. 49 Dien Bien Phu St.)
5) 100m from Quan Thanh Temple (Quan Thanh & Thanh Nien st.)
6) Tran Quoc Pagoda (Thanh Nien St.)
7) No.6 Hoang Dieu St. – Nearby attaction: Cua Bac Church (No.56 Phan Dinh Phung St.)
8) Opposite The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long (No.19C Hoang Dieu st.)
9) The Temple of Literature (No.58 Quoc Tu Giam St.)
10) Opposite 52A Ly Thuong Kiet St.
Nearby attraction: Hoa Lo Prison Relic – (No.1 Hoa Lo St & Quan Su Pagoda)
11) Opposite The Museum of Vietnamese Women (No. 36 Ly Thuong Kiet St.)
12) Hanoi Opera House – (No. 1 Trang Tien St.)
13) Hanoi Post Office – (No.75 Dinh Tien Hoang St.)
14) Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square - Hoan Kiem Lake (No.1 Dinh Tien Hoang st.)
Price policy for children (must be accompanied by adults):
+ Under 6 years old: Free (Condition: 1 adult ticket is free for one child under 6 years old).
+ From 6 to 12 years old: 200,000 VND / person
+ Over 12 years old: charged as adult ticket.